Honoring our veterans quotes & Honoring our heroes on veterans day 2016
We will not leave a single chance to thank our veterans heroes. We love them all and let them know how much we love them. These honoring quotes will help to understand how much we love our veterans heroes for veterans day 2016. These are enough for reading and learning and sharing with our veterans heroes. In the US Veterans Day is an official holiday that honors those that served in the Armed Forces, who are also known as veterans. These are our collection of favorite veterans day quotes. So we are here to show you how much love is there for the veterans day.
Quotes for the day
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.
So we love this quote and shows the honor we give to our soldier using these words is not enough for what they did to us and provided us their all life altogether
- A ‘Special Day’ once a year creates an excuse for neglect on the other 365 days for mothers, fathers & veterans”
Only one day is not special or not enough to say thanks to veterans soldiers. We must not forgets all the days when we ignore them and only remember this one day. Is that enough? of-course not…… Think about it
- Serving my country was a life-changing experience for me. It was during those years that I realized the importance of commitment, dedication, honor, and discipline. I have never laughed so much; nor have I ever prayed so much. I made life-long friends. The leaders and heroes I served with helped shape me into the man I am today. I feel honored to have been a part of such a great tradition and grateful to others who have walked the same path. Thank you!
No doubt we knows that it was impossible, but we give you honor because you were always there for us when we needed you the most. You left your charm of life by serving us. This day is not enough say We love you the most and we respect you alot. Thank you
- Support our troops!” we cry, but I say, “Love our veterans!” And when he neglects church, take him cookies anyway. Sing him a song. Pet his cat.
Now please sing a song to wish him that he served for our country and now things will work out and we our a super power country. Please be here and enjoy the most powerful situation
- “To The Veterans of the United States of America
Thank you, for the cost you paid for our freedom, thank you for the freedom to live in safety and pursue happiness, for freedom of speech (thus my book), and for all the freedoms that we daily take for granted.”
What was the cost? the cost was only that we give the blood to the people and shed blood for everyone who resides in the USA. We cannot thank you for this but keep you notify that we love you alot.
- You’ve been told that you’re broken, that you’re damaged goods and should be labeled victims. I don’t buy it. The truth, instead, is that you are the only folks with the skills, determination, and values to ensure American dominance in this chaotic world.
The truth is that no one can describe that veterans are true lovers and we keep on things ongoing. Now veterans day is here and we have to celebrate and let them know that we are there family members and we must respect each other.