Five Brilliant armistice day quotes
This day reveals the capacity and love of the U.S. army who devoted whole life to keep the country more secure. Here you can read your favorite quotes and wish the people luck for army saving tactic. Wish them luck and reliability to understand why everything is so worth. Romeo and Juliet wished the army and salute them and told that they wanted to sing a song for army officers who devoted life and wants to live for country and die for the country. These quotes will leave the better mark on our faces and we must resolve the critical issues between our country so now we can make things better in way. We wish you happy veterans day and armistice day 2016 and it can enhance the stability of the term.
Veterans Day Special
Best: ( Woman Only )
On this day, when we honor those who have fought for our country and our freedom, it’s hard to find the words to express just what they have given each and every one of us.
So instead, we’ve turned to those who came before us — some speaking to heal a nation, others trying to make sense of the impossible events that had just occurred.
Remembrance Day isn’t just about war and those we’ve lost, but about ideals and what we stand for. It’s about respecting our past and looking hopefully forward, and more than anything, thanking those who have served.
Here are five all time favorite quotes:
1. “I don’t have to tell you how fragile this precious gift of freedom is. Every time we hear, watch, or read the news, we are reminded that liberty is a rare commodity in this world.” – President Ronald Reagan
2. “A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.” – President Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” – General Norman Schwarzkopf Jr.
4. “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.” – President Bill Clinton
5. “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” – Maya Angelou
Liberty is the rare commodity and we cannot promise to devote our life but our heroes did it.
Can we imagine how difficult is to understand that we loose our super heroes.
Now you can understand how we wish the army on the remembrance day. So now we understand that things must work the right way.
6. “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” — General George S. Patton
7. “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” – President Thomas Jefferson
8. “Decoration Day is the most beautiful of our national holidays … The grim cannon have turned into palm branches, and the shell and shrapnel into peach blossoms.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
9. “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” – Mark Twain
10. “Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice.” – President Barack Obama
11. “On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation!” – Thomas William Parsons
12. “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – President Franklin D. Roosevelt
13. “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.” – President John F. Kennedy
14. “Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” – President George Washington
15. “And they who for their country die shall fill an honored grave, for glory lights the soldier’s tomb, and beauty weeps the brave.” – Joseph Rodman Drake
16. “We come, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them.” – Francis A. Walker
17. “Heroism is not only in the man, but in the occasion.” – President Calvin Coolidge
18. “Although no sculptured marble should rise to their memory, nor engraved stone bear record of their deeds, yet will their remembrance be as lasting as the land they honored.” – Daniel Webster
19. “They hover as a cloud of witnesses above this Nation.” – Henry Ward Beecher
20. “The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.” – Minot J. Savage
21. “Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices.” – President Harry S. Truman
These quotes will leave the better mark on our faces and we must resolve the critical issues between our country so now we can make things better in way. We wish you happy veterans day and armistice day 2016 and it can enhance the stability of the term.